Friday, August 27, 2010

School Begins

Jordan and I will both be attending school this fall. Jordan will begin his electrician apprentice coarse September 1st at Bridgerland applied technology college. He will be taking night classes every Tuesday and Wednesday from 6:00pm until 9:00pm. The Electrician apprentice program is a 4 year program, so he's in for the long haul. He is very excited to be going back to school, and I know that he will do great!
I am still attending Utah State University. I am on my third year, and I still love it. I haven't quite decided on a major yet, but by the end of fall semester I will know for sure. I'm trying to decided whether I want to be an accounting major or a psychology major. As of now I am leaning more towards psychology, but we'll see what happens after this semester. I am very excited for school to start and so is Jordan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment