Friday, August 20, 2010

The BIG Day!

After I got home from Smith & Edwards everything started going crazy! I grabbed a bite to eat, headed over to shower and then rushed over to my hair appointment. While I was getting my hair done I received about 50 phone calls asking me where things were, what to do with this and that, reminding me to bring something and telling me to hurry up and get there. So after my hair was all done I sped up to my apartment, loaded my car full of pots and pans, dished, blankets, pictures frames, my wedding dress and accessories, and anything else I might need, then I zoomed over to the heritage center. When I got there everything went so fast. We hurried and set up the cake and chairs and everything else then I went to the dressing room to get changed. After I got changed we had to wait for Emma, the maid of honor, because she had left her shoes at my place and had to rush back there to get them. Then my grandparents were running a little late so we had to wait for them also. So, basically my wedding started 30 minutes late...I was not very happy about that at all!
Then, finally at 5:30pm I was able to walk down the aisle and get married. I had my cousins, paige and denisha, and my niece, Bailey carry my train down the aisle and they absolutely loved it. I was so nervous walking down the aisle, and I just kept telling myself, just smile and don't trip, just smile and don't trip. Then when I finally got up there and saw Jordan's smiling face everything was better, he had to keep telling my to breathe though. I'm glad he did because I just might have forgotten if he hadn't. Judge Terry Moore performed a beautiful ceremony, and after everything we were finally pronounced husband and wife.
When the wedding was over the picture overload began. After about the first 50 pictures I'm sure my smile was looking so fake and my cheeks were starting to hurt. But, all in all I think my wedding went great and I wouldn't change anything if I could. I am so happy that so many of my friends and family were able to come and share this special day with Jordan and I.
A quick sister pic before the craziness began.

Walking down the aisle

Me and my Daddy

Saying "I Do"

Kisses from Kade

Me and my momma

Hugs from Bailey

My cute Niece and Nephew

Grandma Betty, Me, Jordan, and Grandpa Floyd

Removing the Garter...Oh La La

Jordan and I by our decorated car

Inside the car...we had to pop some balloons just to be able to drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment