Friday, August 20, 2010

Preparing for the BIG day

On Friday, August 13th Jordan and I had a lot of errands to run. We had to go get my dress fixed, pick up his tux, organize everything for the wedding, and make sure my mom picked up the cakes from costco. I also had to get my hair and make-up done for my bridal pictures that we took the night before the wedding. After we got all of that done I headed over the hotel were the stewart's were staying and visited with them for a while.
The next day (our wedding day), we met them at their hotel again for some breakfast and more chatting. Then we all jumped into the cars and headed down to Smith & Edwards. Now some people thought I was crazy for going shopping on my wedding day but come on people it is SMITH AND EDWARDS! I just couldn't resist. While shopping Emma and I were able to play with our niece, Bailey, and our nephew, Kade. We had a blast shopping and hanging out with our family!
Trying on the Tux

Levi, my big brother, my daddy, and Reno, my little brother

Breakfast with Bailey and Emma

Kade loved riding on the cart at smith and edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment