Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Swensen Family Reunion 2011

Jordan and I had received the invitation to attend the Swensen Family Reunion about a month before the reunion. We were originally planning on going until my car decided to throw a check engine light. We were both worried about driving it so far on the freeway without getting it fixed so we had decided not to go. Then, Saturday night (the night before the reunion) around 6:00pm my dad called to see if we were going to the reunion, we told him probably not and told him the reason. He said we should come any ways and if anything happened to the car he would help us pay for it. So, we decided to go that night, packed up, and were on the way down to Fountain Green in about 20 minutes. Luckily my little car made it there and back home without any problems.
Sunday morning we woke up and headed up the canyon. When we got there we visited with our family, ate a yummy dutch oven dinner, watched a video of my great-grandparents, and roped the little cousins. Jordan and I had so much fun seeing everyone and playing "cowboy" with the cousins. I'm really glad we were able to go and everything worked out the way it was supposed to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment