Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pregnancy Update-30 Weeks

Today I had my 30 week checkup with my doctor. When I got there they checked my blood pressure, weight, and urine and all were right on track. After that I met with my doctor and she measured my belly and took the babies heart rate, and both were perfect :) I also asked her a few questions about what I should do when my water breaks, who she recommends for a pediatrician, and whether or not I need to preregister at the hospital. Overall it went really well and I can't wait for my next appointment in 2 weeks :)




Lately, I have been feeling baby kick and move around quite often and I have even been charting her daily kick counts. Unfortunatley though, no one else has been able to feel here move, not even Jordan. I have had 1 braxton hicks contraction but it was bad at all. Sleeping isn't causing too much discomfort execpt when I eat something too acidic and have heart burn. Jordan and I have already set up babies craddle in our room, and are preparing everyday for the arrive of our beautiful little bundle of joy :)


And, according to thebump.com, babies skin is smoothing out and her grasp is strong enough to grab ahold of a finger now. I am currently 30 weeks and 5 days along, and I have about 65 more days until baby gets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment