Thursday, June 30, 2011

Randomness


First off I wanted to share some of the hair bows and accessories that I have been making lately. I have been putting all my projects on facebook but I think people are getting sick of it. So, I've decided that I'm just going to put them all up on here :)
(This one's my favorite so far!)

Secondly, I have decided that for the month of July I am going to attempt to do the blog challenge. These are the questions for the one I'm going to do:

  • Day 1 - Include a recent picture of yourself and 15 interesting facts about you
  • Day 2 - The meaning behind your blog name
  • Day 3 - A picture of you and your friends
  • Day 4 - A habit you wish you didn't have
  • Day 5 - A picture of somewhere you've been to
  • Day 6 - A favorite super hero and why
  • Day 7 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
  • Day 8 - Short term goals for this month and why
  • Day 9 - Something you're proud of in the past few days
  • Day 10 - Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyper, mad
  • Day 11 - Another picture of you and your friends
  • Day 12 - How you found out about blogger and why you have one
  • Day 13 - A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
  • Day 14 - A picture of you and your family
  • Day 15 - Put your Ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play
  • Day 16 - Another picture of yourself
  • Day 17 - Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
  • Day 18 - Plans/Dreams/Goals you have
  • Day 19 - Nicknames you have and why you have them
  • Day 20 - Someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future
  • Day 21 - A picture of something that makes you happy
  • Day 22 - What makes you different from everyone else
  • Day 23 - Something you crave for a lot
  • Day 24 - A letter to your parents
  • Day 25 - What I would find in your bag
  • Day 26 - What do you think about your friends
  • Day 27 - Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
  • Day 28 - A picture of you from last year and now, how have you changed since then?
  • Day 29 - In this past month, what have you learned
  • Day 30 - Your favorite song
I hope I can remember to update my blog everyday, and make it clear till the end of the month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment