Monday, June 27, 2011

Cloth Diapering/ Our Weekend



This past weekend Jordan and I decided to go down to Ogden for a Cloth Diaper Party/Workshop. We learned all about cloth diapers and about all of the different types and brands. I have decided that I want to cloth diaper our little one so I decided this would be a great intro for both me and Jordan. We ended up buying 2 Fuzzibunz One-Sized Pocket Diapers, a pink one and a yellow one.

Some people may ask why I would want to use cloth diapers over disposable and the two main answers and 1) Because cloth diapers are so much healthier and safer for the baby because they don't contain all of the chemicals that a disposable diaper does which means not as many chemical burns or diaper rashes 2) The cost of cloth diapering is so much less than disposable and we could use that money on so many other fun things for the baby.

After the Cloth Diaper Party we went and bought some baby bottles and pacis at Babies'R'Us then went to lunch/dinner at Warrens, which was delicious by the way :) We then walked around the mall, bought groceries at WinCo and headed home.

BABY UPDATE:

Baby's settling into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.

This week I have been feeling the baby kick quite a bit, and Jordan even says that he can hear her moving around in my belly sometimes. I can't believe that I'm already over half way there!

We have our next doctors appointment on July 7th and I can't wait to be able to hear her little heart beat again. We are both so excited to meet our precious little angle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment