Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Nesting

So, lately I've been feeling very crafty/clean-y/organize-y. Now don't get me wrong I do love doing crafts and organizing most of the time but now it's just enhanced a whole lot more. I think this is the part of pregnancy that they call nesting.
We have already cleaned out the nursery, and now it's just time to start decorating!! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it :) I have already started making some of things that we are going to need for her such as blankets, hair bows, and closet dividers. (Ok, maybe not "NEED" but things that I wanted to make for her :))
I still have a list of things that I still want to make for her and I think if I post them here I'll have more of a motivation to get them all finished.
Baby Projects:

  • Receiving Blankets
  • Snuggler
  • travel fabric highchair
  • Boppy cover
  • Hooded baby towel
  • Burp cloth
  • Tummy Time Baby Quilt
  • bibs
  • Crib bumper
  • Quilt/Comforter
  • Crib Skirt
  • Curtain Valance
  • Mobile
  • Pillows
  • Closet Dividers
  • Small felt bows
  • Binky clip
  • Car seat canopy
  • Baby Rattle
  • stretchy baby headband
  • baby scratch mittens
  • fold n go bibs
  • picnic mat
  • wall art
  • felt flower

And I'm sure I'll find about a hundred more things that I want to make for her before she gets here but this list will do for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment