Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Blog Challenge-Day 1


Day 1 - Include a recent picture of yourself and 15 interesting facts about you

1. My name is Kansas Rae Stewart Allen
2. I was born May 16, 1990
3. My favorite color is Purple
4. I am originally from St. George, Utah but I currently live in Logan, Utah
5. I have lived in Cardston, Alberta Canada for a few years.
6. I was married on Saturday August 14, 2010
7. I am married to my best friend, Jordan D. Allen
8. I am currently expecting a baby girl on October 29, 2011...I am 23 weeks along.
9. I enjoy crafting and organizing when I have the time.
10. I go to school at Utah State University and I am majoring in Psychology.
11. I work in the Physics Department at Utah State University.
12. My favorite place to eat is Texas RoadHouse, I'm a steak and potatoes kind of gal.
13. My favorite places to shop include Hobby Lobby, American Eagle, and now any and all baby shops.
14. I have dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.
15. My favorite day of the week is friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment