Thursday, July 21, 2011

Blog Challenge-Day 21



Day 21 - A picture of something that makes you happy

There are a lot of things that make me happy but, here are my top 3 :)

1. Pepsi! Nothing makes me happier than a nice cold vanilla pepsi over crushed ice! YUM!!

2. My camera, it's a Canon Rebel Xti and I absolutely love it! I love being able to take fun and creative pictures, then coming home and attempting to edit them in Photoshop or Picnik! I have taken a class on how to use all of the different functions of it, but it's going to take a lot of practice before I am any good at it!

3. Lastly, are two of my favorite comedy routines. They are Kevin James: Sweat the Small Stuff, and Bill Cosby Himself. I love these two so much! I laugh until I cry every time I see them (I think I've seen both of them about 10 times each and they never get old :))

Note: These are the "things" that make me happy but as for people that make me happy, there are a lot more. These people include Jordan, our little baby, and all of the rest of my family and friends as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment