Thursday, July 7, 2011

Baby Update


I am currently 23 weeks and 5 days preggo and I have a doctor's appointment today after work! I am so excited to be able to hear her little heart beat again :) According to thebump.com she is about the size of a papaya and her little face is fully formed, minus the baby fat. The next task for baby will be sprouting two teeny-tiny nipples.
I was also able to make this cute John Deere blanket for her while I was in St. George with my mom. I think this will be her everyday blanket, and I'll be making a car seat canopy to match as soon as I figure out how big my car seat is going to be :)



1 comment:

  1. I have a car seat Canopy you can use for measurements if you want. If your going to Nurse A Nursing Cover is AWESOME i'll bring mine to lamb days so you can see.

    ReplyDelete