Sunday, December 1, 2013

Baby shower for baby boy Allen

Last night I was surprised with a baby shower! Jordan told me to get ready so we could go to dinner and we would just drop kinzlie off at his moms while we were eating. But, when we go to his moms I got a big surprise when I walked in the door! All of my friends and family were there for a baby shower put on by Kirsten and Trissa :) 
We filled out a baby stats paper with all of our predicted info about little mister. Then we played a matching game and the winner got a prize :) After the games were done we had some snacks and opened presents. I got a new double stroller from Jordan, Johnny and Denise, and Lynn and Jess. Then I also got a bunch of clothes, blankets, diapers and wipes for little man. Now I am all set for his arrival(hopefully)! I am so blessed to have such great in laws that were willing to put on a baby shower for me :) I am also greatful to every one who was able to make it and support me! 

After the baby shower we went to dinner at sizzler with my mom, grandma, aunt rand, and auntie em. Then we got to go swimming at their hotel :)


No comments:

Post a Comment