Sunday, November 24, 2013

Preparing for Baby Boy Allen

Lately I've been in major nesting mode. I have been making lists upon lists of things I need to do, but, make and put together before baby boy gets here. Luckily today I finally had the time to put together my hospital bag and get everything together for d-day. 

Here is the final product. I am taking a backpack for my hospital bag because it's easier to carry, then the princess bag is Kinzlie's present from her brother that she will get when she comes to the hospital to meet him for the first time :) next to that I've got my pillow, blanket, towel(to use in the car on the way to or from the hospital), and my boppy. We also have the car seat and car seat base all set up in the car. 

I feel like with Kinzlie I was more prepared or maybe I just had more free time to get prepared but with little man I'm trying to take care of a 2 year old, a home, a dog, and a very busy hubby all while preparing for a newborn. But, all in all I think I've got all of the must haves in place for his arrival. I am really starting to get excited for his debut! We're hoping he will be here in a month or less but I have a doctors appointment in a couple of days so well see what the doctor says then. 


No comments:

Post a Comment