Wednesday, November 20, 2013

It's been a while

Well it's been a while to say the least lol. I guess since I have a minute I'll do a quick life update :)

Jordan is currently working for a company called C.R. Lighting and electric out of Layton, Utah. They have been doing a job on Hill Air Force base for the past month or so and he has really been enjoying it. He is able to car pool with a guy named Zach from here in the valley so that has been nice. He is also in last year of apprentice electrician classes. This semester ends December 17 then will start back up from January to May. When his class is done he will have to take his journeymans test and I think we're both kind of nervous about that. And lastly, his team (the boston Red Sox) won the World Series so he was pretty excited about that and we even bought him an official Red Sox baseball jersey.

I haven't been up to too much lately just being a stay at home mom and loving every minute of it :) I am currently pregnant with a little boy who is due to make his arrival around  December 26,2014. He is measuring a little big though so hopefully he'll be here before then .

Kinzlie is now 2 years old and I can't even believe it! She is such a smart and sweet little girl and Jordan and I love her to pieces. She has started to do gymnastics at air bound gymnastics and she absolutely loves it! She even knows that she gets to go I 'nastics on Wednesdays which is so cute! She loves Doing all of the different stretched and tricks at home , and showing daddy all of the new things  she learns. Kinzlie is also very excited to be a big sister! She knows that momma has a baby in her belly , but I don't know what she'll think of him when he actually gets home :) but, she does love looking at and playing with other babies that she sees so I'm sure she'll be a great big sister!


No comments:

Post a Comment