Monday, May 2, 2011

One Exciting Weekend


This Weekend we had a lot of fun and exciting things happen.

1. On Friday April 29th, 2011 at 4:00am a Prince and Princess were married in England. I didn't wake up to watch the wedding but I did look up her dress later in the day and it was beautiful!

2-Jordan and I decided to rent a movie called Girl, Interupted from Hasting's and have a little pizza and a movie night. The movie was very interesting and overall pretty good :)

3-On Saturday Jordan's brother Skyler invited us over for dinner and games. We had steak, mashed potatoes, and green beans which were all delicious. Then we played BUZZ on the playstation. We had a lot of fun and got to meet some new people as well :)

4- Then, on Sunday Jordan and I went to see Fast Five at Stadium 6. We got there just in time to catch the first preview. We both loved this movie, and can't wait until the soundtrack and the movie come out so we can buy them both. I think I likes this one almost as much as I liked the first one! FYI: I LOVE Vin Diesel!!

5. Lastly, on Sunday night as I was watching the Celebrity Apprentice there was an interruption on the tv saying that the President had an announcement to make. We waited to see what the big announcement was and...Osama Bin Laden had been killed by US Navy SEALs. This was such good news to us because that means that we are one step closer to stopping terrorism.

No comments:

Post a Comment