Monday, March 14, 2011

A Few Fun Facts

1. What is your dream job?
My Dream job would have to be a stay at home wife and mother. My second choice would definitely be a middle or high school counselor,considering that's what I'm going to school for :)

2. How do you take your tea or coffee?
I don't usually drink tea or coffee, but on the rare occasion that I do drink tea it's usually green tea with 3 sugars.

3. What is your most important beauty secret?
Always use a primer or protectant before anything else. If you prime your face before using make-up it usually goes on a lot smoother and lasts a lot longer. And, if you use a heat protectant before blow drying, straightening, or curling your hair it will be a lot healthier, and grow longer (in theory, but mine never seems to get very long)

4. If you had an all-expense paid vacation to go anywhere, where would you go?
I would probably go on a European tour. I've been to a few countries in Europe but there is always more to see and do :)

5. If you could have three wish what would they be?
-To never have to worry about money or finances
-To not have to worry about weight, just naturally be healthy
-To have more wishes :)

6. If you could only have one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I would probably want pizza or Texas Road House..YUM!

7. What one talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could sing, I am terrible at keeping a beat, reading music, and just about anything musical.

8. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
Vin Diesel...Always has and probably always will be :)

9. If you could look into the future, would you?
Probably not because I believe that everything happens for a reason, so if I would what was going to happen then the future wouldn't be near as exciting.

10. What made you start a blog?
I started my blog when Jordan and I first got engaged so that I would have a journal of all the fun adventures we go on, because I'm not very good at keeping a handwritten journal. I also started it so that my friends and family in other parts of the world could keep up on how we are doing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment