Monday, March 21, 2011

Facts in Fours

4 TV shows I watch:
1. Pretty Little Liars
2. Teen Mom/ Teen Mom 2
3. 16 and Pregnant
4. E! News

4 Things I am passionate about:
1. My Husband- he is amazing and the light of my life!
2. My family and friends-I honestly don't know where I'd be without them
3. Getting a good Education
4. Being a good wife

4 Phrases I say a lot:
1. Oh Laws!
2. Don't Spook Me! (Jordan thinks it's funny to frighten me..a lot!)
3. Fabulous!
4. Good Morning/Afternoon/Night

4 Things I have learned from the past:
1. Family and friends are the most important thing in this world.
2. College is so important! You will always have your education
3. It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.
4. Learn from your mistakes.

4 Things I did yesterday:
1. Slept in :)
2. Went to Subway for lunch
3. Visited with my family
4. Drove from St. George to Logan all by myself.

4 Places I would love to visit:
1. Another European tour would be fabulous.
2. Australia
3. The Caribbean
4. Egypt

4 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Jordan Graduating from his Electrian Class and becoming a Journeyman
2. Paying off all of our debt
3. Being a mom!
4. Someday moving to a warmer climate :)

4 Things I love about Winter:
1. The Holiday's
2. Spending time with family and friends
3. Hot cocoa and snuggling
4. Cute winter clothes, boots, scarves, hoodies :)

4 People I tag:
1. Karalee Ransom
2. Emma Stewart
3. Whitney Hale
4. ANYONE who wants to do it- I would love to see everyone's answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment