Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day Fun





This year Jordan, Kinzlie, and I had a great Valentines Day. I decided that since we were going to go out that I would surprise Jordan by decorating the Jeep while he was at work. I made him a candy gram poster, stuck hearts on his window that all said reasons why I loved him, then tied a heart balloon to his antenna. He was so shocked when he got to it, and he said all of the other guys were jealous!
After work he brought me home a dozen roses and this Juicy Couture necklace that I've been wanting for a while :) I gave him a black on black Boston had and he loved it! After we exchanged gifts we went and got a pizza and rented a movie (I'm not a big fan of going out on Valentines, waiting in lines, and dealing with all those people especially with a baby). So, we decided to stay in and spend Kinzlie's first Valentines Day at home as a family. :)
P.S. The movie we rented was Captain American and it was actually really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment