Sunday, February 12, 2012

Date Night


Well, since Kinzlie was born Jordan and I haven't been going on our weekly date nights. Mostly because I'm a little over protective, and I don't really like to leave her with any one. But, last week Jordan talked me into leaving her with his mom for a few hours while we went to dinner. It was hard to leave her at first but I knew she was in good hands so that made it a little easier. We decided to go to dinner at the Olive Garden. It was so nice to just relax and chat with Jordan without having to worry about a crying baby. After dinner we decided to do aAdd Video little shopping, and what did we buy? Baby Clothes of coarse! Then we went back to Jordan's Mom's house, picked up the baby and went home.
We had so much fun that we decided to do it again this weekend. We left Kinzlie with Jordan's step mom and went to dinner and bowling. Then, on Saturday we went to lunch and to an Aggie basketball game.We played New Mexico State and lost but it was still a fun game to watch.
I definitely think we'll keep up with our weekly date nights as long as we can find a good babysitter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment