Friday, November 25, 2011

One Month


I can't believe that it's already time for Kinzlie's one month post. This time has just flown by so fast! I'm happy that she is growing and developing everyday but, I'm also sad that she's growing up as well.
Fun facts about Kinzlie at one month:
-She is a little snuggle bug and loves to cuddle up with mama and daddy
-She loves sucking on her hands, fingers, and sleeves at any chance she gets
-She has only had 3 bottles of formula but she chugs them like they're going out of style
-She is not a fan of getting her diaper changed at all
-Her favorite place to sleep (other than in mama or daddy's arms) is in her bouncy chair with the vibration on and tucked down into her "snuggle me" blanket
-She likes to stick out her tongue and peek out of one eye
-She definitely doesn't like tummy time but I think she's getting more used to it every day

No comments:

Post a Comment