Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Baby Shower #2 and Ivory 50th Wedding Anniversary

On Saturday Jordan went on a quad ride with his dad and brother while I got the oil changed in the car and went to my second baby shower. My second baby shower was held at my church, and was put together by Trissa and Denise. We had a lot of fun playing games, eating a yummy lunch, and opening presents. I got a lot of things that I need for baby, which was very helpful :)



After that Jordan and I headed down to Fountain Green for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. We got there just in time to see them dance to their wedding song, cut the cake, and for us all to dance to the last song of the night. We had visiting with my family, and watching the fun video of their life together.



On Sunday we had breakfast with my parents in Nephi before heading back to Logan. Then, on the way home we stopped at IKEA to pick up some shelves and stuff for the nursery. We then stopped in at Babies'r'Us to pick up a few other things for the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment