Monday, April 18, 2011

Lately....

So, lately I've been feeling a lot like this:

and doing a lot of this:

and eating a lot of these:

and looking at a lot of these:

And reading books like these:

and all of this because I'm going to have one of these:

somewhere around October 29, 2011 :)

I had my first official doctor's appointment on April 12. I got to hear the heartbeat and see it moving and squirming around in my belly, I could hardly believe it! The doctor said that it's just the right size and that it has a good strong heart beat. Jordan was a little bummed that he didn't get to go because he had to work but I told him that he can go to my 20 week appointment when we get to find out whether IT is a he or a she. We are both so excited to be bringing a beautiful baby into the world and to finally be parents :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY congrats! being a parent is the best! let me know if you need any pointers or help with anything! i love to talk about babies!

    ReplyDelete