Thursday, May 31, 2012

Viva Las Vegas

While we were down in St. George for Emma's graduation we decide to take a little trip down to Las Vegas for my Birthday/Mother's Day. We did leave Kinzlie with my parents over night, and that was hard because she hasn't been away from me for more than a few hours. I was so worried about her that I called every 2 hours or so and luckily she did a really good, didn't cry or anything. Which made me really happy that she's getting more used to other people.
Jordan and I had so much fun while we were in Vegas. It was the first time that we were able to have some carefree fun and we loved it! We did a lot of shopping and checked out all of the outlet malls and the boot barn. We also did some gambling, ate a lot of fabulous food, walked the strip, and Jordan even got to ride the mechanical bull :) Were already planning our next trip to good ol' Las Vegas!





No comments:

Post a Comment