Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Today is Jordan's 23rd Birthday! Unfortunately he has to work and go to electrician class to night :( But, we have been partying it up all week long! On Sunday Jordan and I went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and it was delicious! Then, on Monday night we went to The Beehive Grill with his dad and step-mom, Johnny and Denise. We had so much fun catching up with them, and listening to the crew sing Happy Birthday to Jordan was hilarious! Tonight after Jordan gets out of class we'll have his birthday cake and open presents :) And, to end the week right, we're going up to Preston to have dinner at his mom's house. Man, he is one spoiled boy! But he definitely deserves all of it, and to show you what I'm talking about I am going to make a list of 23 things that I love about my wonderful husband :)
1. He is the funniest person I have ever met!
2. He always know how to brighten my day :)
3. Jordan is very outgoing, which is good because I am not so we balance each other out.
4. He is also very friendly, and gets along with almost everyone.
5. I love the fact that Jordan always makes time for me. He is very busy with work and school but is always happy to go to the store with me, or watch a movie.
6. Jordan is also very caring and sweet to me, and every one around him.
7. I also love how great Jordan is with kids. He loves playing with his nieces and helps to take care of them whenever he needs to.
8. He is also very helpful. He always helps me around the house, pump my gas, and anything else he thinks I might need help with.
9. Jordan is also very chivalrous. He always opens my doors, and is very courteous to me, which I love!
10. I love how tenderhearted Jordan is. He never wants to hurt anyone's feelings and always wants to take care of others before himself.
11. He is also a very good listener, well except when he has his ps3 headset on...lol.
12. Jordan is easy to talk to, and is very enjoyable to talk with. He always wants to know how my day goes, and what has been going on with work and school.
13. I love that Jordan is such a good sport, and goes along on all the weird little adventures that I want to go on. He always plays along with me :)
14. He also loves my cooking, but is honest with me when he doesn't ( which has only been once or twice).
15. Jordan is very appreciative to me and to other people.
16. I love how polite Jordan is. He always tells me thank you, and blesses me when I sneeze.
17. He is a very happy person, and it takes a lot to get him down. He is always able to see the good in everyone and everything.
18. Jordan is very handsome, and adorable which I love :)
19. Jordan always gives the best hugs and kisses ever!
20. He is also a great bread winner, and always does whatever he needs to in order to put food on the table, and a roof over our head.
21. I love that he is very respectful to my parents, family members and coworkers.
22. Jordan is very sweet and understanding :)
23. Jordan is the all around perfect man for me, and I honestly don't know what I would do without him! I love him with all of my heart and I feel so blessed that he choose me to be his wife!
I Love You Jordan!

No comments:

Post a Comment